|Features||An ultra low profile 34-key build by u/sproutless with RP2040 and Rust firmware.|
DescriptionInspired by other open-source projects like the Ferris, Fifi and KeySeeBee, u/sproutless designed and built his own version of a low profile split.
- Raspberry Pi Pico (RP2040)
- 34 key layout with two thumb keys skewed outward
- No diodes, direct switch-to-GPIO connections
- Reversible PCB
- Kailh PG1232 Low Profile Switches
- TRS capable hardware (normal headphone cable)
- Minimal SMD components and no THT components
The firmware is written in Rust using the Keyberon library (and more).
Git repo: https://github.com/camrbuss/pinci