Home / Split keyboards / Parergon V2
|Features||David Barr's Parergon has only 32 keys, so no diodes are necessary.|
Tags: split open-source PCB pinky-fan
It's got a very serious name, Parergon. I've just realised I never put it on github, should probably do that – u/iamnotyourbroom.
For those wondering what such a small board could be used for: the author is a developer and uses this for work.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/davidphilipbarr/hypergolic/tree/main/parergonv2
- Lergo (ex-Kyfle) by u/LexaAstarof
- Baby Groot Keyboard by u/sadekbaroudi
- IBM Model M15 by u/Anti-Antidote
- Rubber Dometyl by u/Beheddard
- ScyllaBallz by u/tenstaana